Looking for a position, where you can have an impact on a broad spectrum to propel the largest Swiss online marketplace company forward? Then this position might be just right for you. Scout24 Switzerland is on a continuously transformational journey and is looking for a software engineer who engages with customers to understand their needs before writing a single line of code.
Be part of our vision and join our team as our new:
Software Engineer ImmoScout24 f|m|d - 100%
This is your new responsibility:
• You help to implement requirements effectively and pay attention to clean code, a sustainable architecture and reasonable test coverage
• You are responsible for the conception, design and implementation of web
applications (.NET, SQL-Server) and their surrounding systems
• You apply different practices (XP, Simple solutions) and focus on creating value
• Providing a flawless user experiences on both web and app based functions
throughsoftware testing, bug fixing and DevOps
• You work proactively and self-standing in agile teams with internal and external customers, other departments and suppliers
What we are looking for:
• Someone with strong experience in software engineering, who is open to share knowledge and learn recent technologies day by day
• An individual with a collaborative mindset who puts our customers first and cares holistically for the quality of the system and their contributions to it
• Someone who knows and applies the right software design patterns
• A person who wears different hats (QA, CR, releasing) and lives the manifesto for agile software development
• English fluent, German is a plus
You are somebody who inspires your team and peers and is able to manage by influencing a team from different horizons. You are curious to explore and grow - and you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment. You are passionate about learning new things and seek to align rather to impose.
The position is based in Flamatt or Zürich (with1-2x travel/week on average to Flamatt). We are moving to a setup, where the purpose of the office is to be a place for collaborating, brainstorming, and meeting as teams. We believe that this is important to have a vibrant culture that drives innovation. We also believe that a good part of the work can be performed efficiently at home.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even without a letter of motivation. One favour: we kindly ask you to mention your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.Do you already know?
With the merger of the online marketplaces of Scout24 Schweiz and TX Markets, we have founded SMG Swiss Marketplace Group.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group is Switzerland's leading digital hub. Our multinational experts shape the future of our marketplaces to simplify people's lives and drive our customers' success.
Be part of it, exciting times await us.
Great Place to Work
After 2016 and 2018, Scout24 was again awarded the "Great Place to Work" label in 2020. The results of the employee survey and audit show that the employees of Scout24 particularly count team orientation and the welcome culture among the strengths of the company. They are proud that their efforts make a significant contribution. In addition, after 2018, in 2020 we were awarded Best Employer for the second time by BILANZ and Le Temps in the category "Internet, Telecommunications and IT".
For more information about the company go to www.scout24.ch