Make our success story your own and reinforce your new team with your skills.
Scout24 Schweiz AG is the leading network of online marketplaces for vehicles, real estate and classifieds ads. For our team, we are looking for a
Senior Platform/Product Lead
Your tasks are to:
- Identify and validate product opportunities based upon qualitative and quantitative data
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision and strategy
- Plan, prioritize and ensure achievement of goals with the Platform Team (Sprint)
- Ensure that user research (qualitative, quantitative) is planned, organized and reported together with UX & CRO
- Prioritize features based upon product vision, strategy and opportunity / expected value
- Define and create complete user stories
- Organize and report on Digital Marketing strategy (with tools like Google Analytics) and optimize this strategy with the team using the Build-Measure-Learn Methodology
- Manage a cross-functional team
- Ensure proper communication with all stakeholders
- Drive the cross-functional team at all levels
- Optimize the agile discovery and delivery process to increase efficiency and satisfaction of the team
- Face of the Platform Team and product towards internal and external Stakeholders
- First point of escalation in case of blockers or other team- or product-related problems
Do you have ...
Several years of digital Platform/Product Lead experience with a bachelor or university degree with a focus on product-marketing, economics or project management? Do you have a deep understanding of online marketplaces or e-commerce? Are scrum processes, in particular, agile methods not foreign to you? Your passion for the real estate sector, as well as, your English fluency completes your profile.
Why should you apply?...
- You can expect an exciting working environment and a legendary team spirit throughout the company
- You will not rust away with us. We are constantly learning and attend professional events frequently.
- You will work in a friendly open-space office with sitting and standing tables as well as a coffee bar. Collaboration is very important to us.
- We take your work-life balance seriously. We offer you an excellent staff restaurant, a fitness center and much more.
There is no surprise why Scout24 was once again crowned one of the "Best Companies to Work for in 2018" and is looking to be on the 2019 list!
By the way: Our location in Flamatt is only 10 minutes by car from Bern and easily accessible by public transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Get to know us
We offer a challenging and interesting job in a dynamic environment. We encourage development and training opportunities and we provide a workplace in a new office building with staff restaurant and fitness room, as well as cultivating an informal and straightforward working atmosphere.
Great Place to Work
After 2016, Scout24 was again awarded the "Great Place to Work" label in 2018 and ranks third on the list of the best employers in Switzerland. The results of the employee survey and audit show that the employees of Scout24 particularly count team orientation and leadership among the strengths of the company. They believe in the future success of the organization and are proud that their efforts make a significant contribution.
By working at Scout24, you are on the cutting edge. Thanks to innovative technologies and services, Scout24 is one of Switzerland's leading Internet enterprises. Curious? For more information about the company go to www.scout24.ch
Tel. +41 79 597 86 95
Scout24 Schweiz AG
Scout24 Schweiz AG