Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
A little bit about us to help ignite your imagination
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland's most well-known leading marketplaces.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Welcome to Switzerland's new digital hub.
Procurement Manager f|m|d (Zurich or Flamatt - Hybrid Work Model 80-100%)
Become a part of our winning team at SMG
We hire the best digital talents to meet the highest demands of our users and customers in Switzerland. In return, we offer you an attractive, innovative, friendly and fast-paced work environment where you can reach your full potential, achieve your goals, and your successes are celebrated.
About the role
Join us in this exciting role and support our organisation group-wide as our Procurement Manager.
In this role, you will be working closely with senior stakeholders from all areas of SMG including Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal as well as functional leads and become a vital support to our Leadership Team in achieving our group-wide targets.
It will be your responsibility to evaluate suppliers, products, and services and negotiate contracts (both existing and new ones). With your expertise, you ensure that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality. You will be entrusted with competencies in accordance with our organizational regulations as well as with internal SMG Swiss Marketplace Group regulations.
About the position
• You will be responsible to align business, budget and procurement requirements
• Support and challenge on specifications and business requirements
• Discover profitable suppliers, initiate partnerships to negotiate and secure advantageous terms for SMG
• With your experience you will actively screen opex and vendor portfolio for potential savings and improvements
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services (materiality threshold applied)
• You will conduct, and implement where needed, quality and vendor controls
• You will manage our complete insurances portfolio
We already know you're talented, but here are some other requirements for the role:
• You have extensive experience in procurement, preferably in the area of IT and services
• You can make an impact as a strong procurement business partner
• You have solid knowledge and understanding of applied commercial law and have used it for successful commercial negotiations
• You enjoy applying your strong analytical skill-set on a daily basis to solve challenges and create winning solutions
• You speak fluent German and English (we welcome your French skills too)
Benefits you'll love
• Flexible working hours and a culture of trust
• Remote working with the possibility to work in our offices with your peers when you choose
• Regular hackathons: explore, collaborate, and ideate on the things you think matter
• Team-building activities, budget to spend time and build chemistry and trust with your team in a non-work setting or set up off-site working days to kickstart a new challenge in the most optimal way
• Great office facilities with opportunities for plenty of social interactions, after-work-apéros, and regular company-wide events
• Free Gym Facilities (Flamatt office)
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group is a digital pioneer that simplifies people's lives with groundbreaking products. We aim to meet the most demanding user needs with our marketplaces. We provide our customers with the best tools for them to be successful today and in the future. We are proud that our employees come from all over the world and from diverse backgrounds, and we actively encourage their development. Swissness, growth ambition, simplicity and digital innovation define our identity.
We are looking for digital talent to meet the highest expectations of our users and customers in Switzerland. We offer an environment in which you can make a big difference and your successes are celebrated. We look forward to hearing from you! For more information about the company go to www.swissmarketplace.group
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group