Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets have merged. We are now SMG - Swiss Marketplace Group.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with groundbreaking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, Car For You), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Become a part of SMG, one of the most exciting and largest digital companies in Switzerland and support us in the development of our talent as a
Learning and Development Specialist f|m|d Hybrid working model 80-100%
These are your tasks
- Establishment and co-design of the new Learning and Development department together with the team lead
- Responsibility for the conceptual development, implementation and design of systematic personnel, talent and leadership development strategies and instruments, including new forms of learning
- Independent concept creation, conduction and administration of in-house training courses as well as team workshops in German and English, the typical role of trainer & facilitator
- Architect of learning communities, develop and conduct train-the-trainer sessions and be a wizard of cross-functional collaboration
- Project management and guide of personnel development projects, incl. stakeholder management and collaboration with HR Business Partners
- Definition of target group-specific fields of action and implementation of concrete measures for people & culture development
- Responsibility for the (further) development of HR processes such as development discussions, succession planning, etc.
- Long story short: create a learning culture, a place for personal & organisational growth and challenge the status quo
This is what you bring to the table
- A degree in business administration or (business) psychology with a focus on HR or higher education in HR (development) or similar
- Strong conceptual and didactic skills, high implementation competence as well as several years of experience (at least 3 years) in the conception and implementation of HR development tools, experience in the area of IT/products is a plus
- Proven track record in coaching different groups of people, managing projects and facilitating workshops & training
- Experience with digital solutions in the area of further education, such as eLearning, blended learning and/or digital learning is a great advantage
- Confident manner in dealing with different stakeholders and ability to convey knowledge in an exciting and sustainable way
- Strong counselling and communication skills and fluent English and German
- Good skills in learning experience design and agile ways of working as well as the agile mindset
- Enthusiasm, bringing concepts to life, positive thinking and high customer orientation
- You enjoy conceptual work as well as the active implementation of your topics and fun at work.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite
Why you should join us and take this position
Your new crew is a highly international and diverse group of fantastic co-workers who live a true team spirit.
This position is a unique opportunity to shape a Learning and Development area from the ground up. You can expect a challenging and demanding job in a motivated and committed team. We love our employees and support them to advance their careers.
We live a hybrid work set-up with no fixed office days. You are invited to any of our modern and spacious offices in Zurich, Zug and Flamatt (near Berne), or work from your home or any other place in Switzerland.
Amongst numerous other benefits, we offer you a competitive salary.
Last but not least, you will be joining one of the largest and fastest-growing online ventures in Switzerland, which truly makes a difference in millions of people's lives.
To take this opportunity, send us your detailed CV in English. Feel free to add any supporting documents we need to look at in order to understand why you are our next explorer joining this adventurous crew.
Better together: In a colourful team
We are not all the same. And that is exactly what makes us successful and strong.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion.
We would like to fill this position without the help of recruiters.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group is a digital pioneer that simplifies people's lives with ground-breaking products. We aim to meet the most demanding user needs with our marketplaces. We provide our customers with the best tools for them to be successful today and in the future. We are proud that our employees come from all over the world and from diverse backgrounds, and we actively encourage their development. Swissness, growth ambition, simplicity and digital innovation define our identity.
We are looking for digital talent to meet the highest expectations of our users and customers in Switzerland. We offer an environment in which you can make a big difference and your successes are celebrated. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about the company go to www.swissmarketplace.group