The Product Management team at AutoScout24 is responsible for the overall positioning, performance and delivery of the AutoScout24 platform.
As Head of Product Management for our Business products, you define and hold our vision for the assigned product portfolio of B2B services. You lead all the activities related to your products (from definition, to go-to-market and in-life management) and you work very closely with your Product Management team and our Marketing, Product Design, User Research and Engineering team to ensure that we understand our customers and opportunities, and that we deliver an excellent service through our consumer products. Within this frame, you will be responsible to ensure that our discovery work is well linked and aligned with the delivery, focusing your attention to the area most needing support in the situation.
To help you succeed in your activity, you can count on a team of Product Managers who own the vision and roadmap of their respective products within your portfolio (dealer tools, car value estimates, promotion services) and execute definition, planning and priorization with their agile development team.
Make our success story your own and reinforce your new team with your skills.
You are a seasoned expert and see yourself as a mentor and challenger for your team. Then we would like to get to know you and find out how you can enrich our team with your expertise and personality.
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Head of Product Management AutoScout24 Business Products f/m/d
- define and further develop AutoScout24 Consumer (B2B) Products vision & strategies
- understand, document and segment the needs of the different business customers of AutoScout24 and ensure the consistency of our offering
- contribute to AutoScout24 success by proactively defining, developing and improving our products and services for the professionals. Keep a critical eye on our product offering, and adapt it accordingly
- observation of international markets and identification of relevant opportunities. Identify, validate and priorize the most significant (strategic) opportunities based on qualitative and quantitative data
- help and support the product team delivering on those opportunities in a systematic and pragmatic way, by set clear and measurable goals
- developing and communicating clear and easy-to-understand overall product vision and strategy. Be the "voice of the product" toward internal and external stakeholders
- coordinate the different activities related to the go-to-market and in-life management of our product portfolio, by leveraging and supporting the different teams in Marketing, Business Development, Product Incubation, Product Design, User Research, Monetization and Engineering
- support the Product team in the design, development and testing of solutions in a pragmatic and agile way. Facilitate a qualitative yet fast development cycle, by defining and challenging clear hypothesis
- support the further development of the Product Management team (best practices, methods, knowhow etc.)
- coach, inspire and further develop a team of Product Managers and indirectly of Marketers, Developers and Business Analysts
Your skills & experience:
- education in business administration, business informatics computer science or equivalent with a strong orientation towards business and performance
- experience in digital Product Management (7+ yrs), as Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar role. You have ideally already managed a consumer facing product
- a previous experience managing a team of highly independent professionals. You're somebody who inspires your team and is able to manage by influence and coaching
- understanding and previous experience in working for a marketplace and/or in the automotive industry is a plus, but not mandatory
- ability to see "the big picture" and to think in terms of overall contribution of the product towards the global offering goals
- at ease with web technologies (and ideally app development) and with agile methodologies. You are able to understand technically complex systems and be able to ask the right questions and to progress quickly by working on hypothesis
- strong priorization and analytical thinking skills
- excellent internal stakeholder management, synthesis and communication skills. Ability to conceptualize and to structure complex ideas and concept into clear and actionable plans/decision frameworks
- excellent collaboration skills, strong empathy and ability to work with multiple cultures, ability to coordinate the work with various stakeholders in Switzerland, as well as remote teams (Asia)
- excellent skills in English communication, German would be highly desirable and other national languages would be desirable but not mandatory
Why you should apply:
You have the opportunity to support us as Head of Product Management and to lead and develop your team. You can expect a very exciting and challenging job.
We work in a great environment with a collegial atmosphere - team spirit is very important to us.
+++Your workplace is in Flamatt (a few minutes from Bern) or in Zurich. We expect you to be willing to travel to Flamatt on a regular basis+++
We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even without a letter of motivation.
Get to know us
We offer a challenging and interesting job in a dynamic environment. We encourage development and training opportunities and we provide a workplace in a new office building with staff restaurant and fitness room, as well as cultivating an informal and straightforward working atmosphere.
Great Place to Work
After 2016 and 2018, Scout24 was again awarded the "Great Place to Work" label in 2020. The results of the employee survey and audit show that the employees of Scout24 particularly count team orientation and the welcome culture among the strengths of the company. They are proud that their efforts make a significant contribution. In addition, after 2018, in 2020 we were awarded Best Employer for the second time by BILANZ and Le Temps in the category "Internet, Telecommunications and IT".
By working at Scout24, you are on the cutting edge. Thanks to innovative technologies and services, Scout24 is one of Switzerland's leading Internet enterprises. Curious? More information about the company is available at www.scout24.ch For more information about the company go to www.scout24.ch
Scout24 Schweiz AG
Scout24 Schweiz AG