As the most visited online marketplace in Switzerland, we are continuously providing impetus for the conception of original features. At our company, creative talents from multifunctional areas work closely together in a common mission. We create modern customer experiences that are designed to surprise and delight our customers. We research, design, test, develop, release and optimize our products - and constantly learn from each other, day by day.
Our product design team is dedicated to creating desirable and engaging digital experiences for our users.
Support your team as an expert with your passion and become our new
Head of Product Design | UX AutoScout24 f|m|d
Do you want to ...
As Head of Product Design | UX, you are the guardian, inspirator and driver of a user-centric, innovative and consistent experience on the whole of AutoScout24 platforms (incl. web and Apps). You lead a team of senior UX and product designers. With your expert view and hands-on experience, you support them in the definition of design principles and ensuring best practices are adopted and leveraged. You're obsessed by a consistent appearance/user experience of the AutoScout24 platforms and user journeys. At the same time, you work actively on AutoScout24 strategy with the Heads of Product, Software Director and the Director of Product, and ensure its customer/user centricity is addressed at all levels and, thanks to the "data-backed" analysis and guidance that you bring.
Do you have ...
As a successful Head of Product Design | UX, you constantly ensure that both qualitative and quantitative user-centric metrics are defined, monitored and reached by the team. You and the team have an understanding of our customers like no other, and the solutions you propose are always related to a well defined user-segment/user-persona, and show a strong impact on our numbers (business KPI and/or health metrics).
Are you ...Conceptualize, own and monitor user experiences & user journeys
Ensure AutoScout24 product consistency
- You define the "main essence" of AutoScout user experience
- You orchestrate the definition of our customer segments, user journeys and ensure that the whole Product Thinking happens on the basis of a common understanding of the customers/users
You constantly ensure the right balance between "thinking and doing" is maintained
- You define common practices for user experience | user interfaces, that are distinctive of the AutoScout24 positioning and in accordance to our branding guidelines
- You ensure that those best practices are followed transversally among our products
- You own and drive all the actions needed to ensure the above
You coach and grow a team of UX|PD professionals
- You bring a data and customer driven approach to the discovery of user problems and of the relevant solutions
- You ensure that the discovery tools and approaches are leveraged pragmatically, and that the "lessons learnt" are constantly fed into concrete plans
- You recruit and grow great talents in our UX|PD organization, savily managing the right skill-set balance of visual design, interaction design and solution discovery expertises
Your skills & experience:Your past
- Education in art, design, computer science or equivalent with a strong orientation toward business
- Experience in digital product UX|UI (2+ yrs), as UX, Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar role. You have ideally already worked with both B2B and B2C products
- You have at least one previous experience working in a marketplace, e-commerce or at least in another web-based/large user-base business
- Ideally, you have already managed a team of 2+ people
- You're somebody who inspires your team and peers and is able to manage by influencing a team from different horizons (development, marketing, design, user research...)
- Excellent collaboration skills, strong empathy and ability to work with multiple cultures, ability to coordinate the work with various stakeholders in Switzerland, as well as remote teams (Asia)
- You can live with ambiguity and build on it. You have a strong sense of urgency
- You understand web technologies, modern digital design techniques and agile methodologies
- You bring the right balance of reflection and action. You know when asking questions, and when just going ahead. You look at our products seeing "the big picture" and thinking in terms of the overall contribution of the product toward the company goals
- You're able to conceptualize complex concepts and work on alternatives via sketches, canvases and wireframes to foster a common understanding
- You are comfortable with data and web analytics. Ideally you know your way through Google Analytics; but more importantly, you're a master at deriving insights and actions from data, qualitative and quantitative feedback
- You have experience with concepts like SEO, funnel conversion, and digital product optimization techniques
- You're fluent in English, German would be a plus
+++The position is based in BERLIN
We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even without a letter of motivation! One favour: we kindly ask you to mention your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.Better together. In a colorful team.
We are not all the same. And this is what makes us successful and strong.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion.Do you already know?
With the merger of the online marketplaces of Scout24 Schweiz and TX Markets, we have founded SMG Swiss Marketplace Group.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group is Switzerland's leading digital hub. Our multinational experts shape the future of our marketplaces to simplify people's lives and drive our customers' success.
Be part of it, exciting times await us.
Great Place to Work
After 2016 and 2018, Scout24 was again awarded the "Great Place to Work" label in 2020. The results of the employee survey and audit show that the employees of Scout24 particularly count team orientation and the welcome culture among the strengths of the company. They are proud that their efforts make a significant contribution. In addition, after 2018, in 2020 we were awarded Best Employer for the second time by BILANZ and Le Temps in the category "Internet, Telecommunications and IT".
For more information about the company go to www.scout24.ch